Applying for the Worsfold Grant Program
Activities eligible for funding will:
- be led by one or more UT Dallas students or a UT Dallas student organization;
- address challenges faced by the UT Dallas, local and/or global community, including but not limited to poverty, support for education, support for the arts and cultural awareness;
- be supported by a UT Dallas faculty or staff member as evidenced by a signed letter;
- have a documented budget; and
- have a documented plan for evaluating the success of the proposed activity
Fall Application Deadline: October 1
Spring Application Deadline: February 15
At the completion of the project, grant recipients shall submit a report on the specific use of granted funds and an evaluation of the project to HonorsCollege@utdallas.edu.
Report should include:
- a three sentence executive summary;
- a complete summary of the project including any statistics or measurements of success; and
- photographs documenting success.