National Merit Scholars Program Previews
Join us for prospective National Merit Scholar Program sessions, learn more about UT Dallas, the city of Dallas, meet current NMSP Comets, and take a virtual tour of campus or housing.
In-Person Events: National Merit Scholars Program Previews
This one-day event offers National Merit Finalists and their guests the chance to explore the exceptional opportunities available to UT Dallas scholars. Your visit may include an academic session, campus and housing tour, lunch with National Merit Ambassadors and meeting with to National Merit Scholars Program Director.
- Spring 2024 National Merit Scholars Program Preview events: Registration will open in January 2024; the dates will be Monday, February 19. Fridays: March 15, 22, 29, and April 5, 12.
Virtual Events: The National Merit Scholarship Program at UT Dallas
Learn more about our excellent scholarship package, as well as the academic, mentoring, and social programming offered to you. A Q&A session with current National Merit Scholars will follow the presentation. In order to register for the event, you will need to sign into Zoom.
NMSP @ UTD
- Monday, December 18, 4:00 p.m. CST (5:00 p.m. EDT, 3:00 p.m. MDT, 2:00 p.m. PDT)
- Friday, January 5, Noon CST (1:00 p.m. EDT, 11:00 a.m. MDT, 10:00 a.m. PDT)
- Saturday, February 10, 11:00 a.m. CST (Noon EDT, 10:00 a.m. MDT, 9:00 a.m. PDT)
- Saturday, March 9, 11:00 a.m. CST (Noon EDT, 10:00 a.m. MDT, 9:00 a.m. PDT)
- Wednesday, March 13, 4:00 p.m. CST (5:00 p.m. EDT, 3:00 p.m. MDT, 2:00 p.m. PDT)
- Monday, April 1, 5:00 p.m. CST (6:00 p.m. EDT, 4:00 p.m. MDT, 3:00 p.m. PDT)
See the Campus
The best way to picture yourself at UT Dallas is to visit. Learn more about our campus and housing tours, and schedule your tour today! This interactive map will show you each campus building if you want to see buildings up close following the tour.
Walk Through Honors Housing
This video shows how simple moving into UT Dallas is and gives you a glimpse of the first-year dorms at UT Dallas. University Commons residence halls feature fully furnished three-bedroom suites, a variety of recreation areas, large communal spaces, and study lounges. Want to see the rooms up close? View the model suite photos here.
* If you are unable to attend during these times. Please contact us, and we will be happy to arrange a time to meet with you.