Pre-Med at UTD
Pursuing a career in healthcare is a challenging and exciting path. The Hobson Wildenthal Honors College is here to help you prepare.
Medical School Alumni Spotlights
"The medical readings courses enriched my knowledge of various ethical and historical issues,"
— Waqas Haque, BS ’14
"Many of the neuroscience courses at UTD are very medically oriented..."
— Pranali Kamat, BS ’17
"Having access to insightful and experienced mentors and professors was insanely beneficial,"
— Brooklynne Palmer, BS ’18
- Clark Summer Research Program for Incoming First-Year Students
- Clinical experience at UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Biomedical Science Research: Green Fellowship
- UTD Campus Emergency Medical Services – EMT experience through UEMR
- Comets HELP – geriatric patient care at UT Southwestern
Additional Resources: Health Professions Advising Center