Clark Summer Research Program
First-time-in-college freshmen may apply to join the Clark Summer Research Program. Applicants must have been admitted to UT Dallas at the time of the application submission.
Clark Summer Research Program applications are considered in three waves, with deadlines of January 3, March 1, and April 1.
Apply to the Clark Summer Research Program
You will use your UT Dallas NetID and password to access the online Clark Summer Research Program application.
- Access the Clark Summer Research Program electronic application form.
- Under 'Log In Here' type in your UT Dallas NetID and Password and select 'Submit.'
- Review the information regarding the specifics of the program. Once you have reviewed the information, proceed to make the appropriate selections and provide answers for each of the questions included in the application.
- Review your selections and answers carefully.
- Select 'Submit Form' located at the bottom of the page.
- Your application was submitted successfully, the screen will read, “Your submission has been saved."
Clark Summer Peer Advisors
The Clark Summer Research Program’s strength in authentic scientific and research experience for incoming freshmen relies on UT Dallas’s institutional culture of education and collaboration. We supplement the support during the week in the research labs with experienced upper level undergraduates who live in the residence halls throughout the summer. Click here to access the Clark Summer Research Program Peer Advisor electronic application form. You will use your UT Dallas NetID and password to access the online application.
If you have questions about becoming a Clark Summer Peer Advisor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the program, please email email@example.com.