Terry Foundation Transfer Scholarships
In 2013, the Terry Foundation expanded its program at UT Dallas to include Transfer/Non-Traditional students. The Terry Transfer Scholarship is $18,700 per year and is renewable for up to three years of undergraduate/graduate study subject to satisfactory compliance with the Foundation's academic and other requirements. The selection criteria include academic achievement, demonstrated leadership and family income. A student does not have to qualify for need-based aid in order to receive the scholarship.
Terry Foundation Transfer Qualifications
- Completed college or university credits of at least 30 transferable hours (to exclude dual and AP credit) with a minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA at the time of application deadline
- Acceptance as a full-time non-freshman transfer student beginning the summer or fall semester at UT Dallas (must be fully admitted by application deadline)
- U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
- Current continuous resident of the State of Texas for at least 3 years at the time of application
- At least 20 years of age on May 1 of the year in which the application is submitted
- Net annual family income - $100,000 and below (subject to a case-by-case review)
- Must pursue first baccalaureate degree
- Must be a first time applicant for the Terry Scholarship
Terry stipends may be combined with other UT Dallas Scholarships (i.e. Comet Transfer, PTK).