Existing UTD Student Applicants
The Spring 2024 CV Existing Student Application will open in early to mid-Spring 2024.
To be eligible as an existing student for the CV program, applicants must meet the below criteria. Please note, eligibility does not guarantee acceptance to the program.
- Be a current UT Dallas student.
- Have earned a UT Dallas Cumulative GPA of at least a 3.5 (after Spring 2024).
- Have no more than two semesters of college attendance post-high school.
The Collegium V application consists of two parts: the student online application (to include short essays) and a letter of recommendation.
The student submitted portion is completed by filling out the online application.
- Please have a one-to-two-page resume (saved as a PDF) ready to upload with the student online application.
One letter of recommendation which should discuss the applicant's capacity to excel in an academic honors program.
- The letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The letter can be submitted before your application is received.
- Additional letters or recommendations will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact the program through:
Collegium V Honors Program
Hobson Wildenthal Honors College
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 W. Campbell Road, GC10
Richardson, TX 75080-3021