CV Application Process
High School Applicants
The application deadline was December 1, 2022 by 5:00 PM CT. Both the application and letters of recommendation must be received by the deadline to guarantee consideration. The application for Collegium V is distinct from the application to UT Dallas and can only be completed through the link below.
The application for Collegium V consists of two components: the application and letters of recommendation. To complete the application, students should have the following prepared:
- A list of AP/IB courses and scores, a list of any dual credit courses, and short summaries of any activities or awards received in high school.
Each applicant is required to have two letters of recommendation submitted to UT Dallas as part of their application to the university; Collegium V does not accept letters of recommendation. To upload letters of recommendation to your university application, please follow the instructions on the admissions website. If you submitted at least two letters of recommendation to UT Dallas part of your application to the university or through the Common App, then no additional follow-up is required.
Below is additional information and answers to FAQs regarding the Collegium V application.
- Students must have applied to UT Dallas to apply to Collegium V. However, student DO NOT have to be accepted to UT Dallas to apply to Collegium V. We encourage students considering Collegium V to apply to UT Dallas by no later than November 1, 2022.
- Depending on the number of applications, the estimated notification window for decisions is late February to early March in 2023.
- If a student misses the December 1 deadline, there are no extensions. However, current UT Dallas students may apply to Collegium V at the end of their first year.
If you encounter any issues or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Student Applicants
The application for current UT Dallas students will open in the spring of 2023. We are no longer accepting applications for the Fall 2022 at this time.
Applicants must meet the following criteria: be a current UT Dallas student, have earned a UT Dallas Cumulative GPA of at least 3.8 (after Spring 2023) AND have no more than two semesters of college attendance post-high school. Eligibility does not guarantee acceptance to the program.
The application to Collegium V has two parts: the student submitted portion and the faculty letter of recommendation.
The student submitted portion is completed by filling out the form below.
- Please have a one-page resume, saved as a PDF, ready to submit.
The letter of recommendation must come from a UT Dallas faculty member. The letter should discuss the applicant's capacity to excel in an academic honors program.
- Applicants must request the letter from the faculty member and the letters should be emailed to email@example.com.
- The letter can be submitted before your application is received.
- Additional letters or recommendations will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact the program through:
Collegium V Honors Program
Hobson Wildenthal Honors College
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 W. Campbell Road, GC10
Richardson, TX 75080-3021