CV Application Process
High School Applicants
The application for the Fall 2022 cohort of the Collegium V Honors Program is closed and we are no longer accepting applications at this time. The timeline for decisions to be sent out is March 2022. Decisions will be sent via email.
If you are a National Merit Semifinalist or Finalist and are interested in Collegium V, you are eligible for automatic admission. Please use the link below to record your interest in the program.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Student Applicants
The CV Application for current UT Dallas students is now available. Completed applications must be received by May 31 at 12:00 PM CT.
Applicants must meet the following criteria: be a current UT Dallas student, have earned a UT Dallas Cumulative GPA of at least 3.8 (after Spring 2022) AND have no more than two semesters of college attendance post-high school. Eligibility does not guarantee acceptance to the program.
The application to Collegium V has two parts: the student submitted portion and the faculty letter of recommendation.
- The student submitted portion is completed by filling out the form below.
- Please have a one-page resume, saved as a PDF, ready to submit.
- The letter of recommendation must come from a UT Dallas faculty member. The letter should discuss the applicant's capacity to excel in an academic honors program.
- Applicants must request the letter from the faculty member and the letters should be emailed to email@example.com.
- The letter can be submitted before your application is received.
- Additional letters or recommendations will not be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact the program through:
Collegium V Honors Program
Hobson Wildenthal Honors College
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 W. Campbell Road, GC10
Richardson, TX 75080-3021