Terry Foundation Transfer Scholarships
Beginning with the 2013-2014 academic year the Terry Foundation will expand its program at UT Dallas to include Transfer/Non-Traditional students. In the past, Terry Scholarships have been awarded exclusively to graduating high school seniors who enter UT Dallas the fall following their graduation. The Terry Transfer Scholarship stipend is $12,000 per year and is renewable for up to three years of undergraduate study subject to satisfactory compliance with the Foundation’s academic and other requirements. The selection criteria include academic achievement, demonstrated leadership and family income. A student does not have to qualify for need-based aid in order to receive the scholarship.
- Completed college or university credits of at least 30 transferable hours with a minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA at the time of application deadline
- Acceptance as a full-time non-freshman transfer student beginning in the fall semester at UT Dallas
- U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
- Texas resident
- Graduate of a Texas high school, home school, or equivalent (e.g. GED)
- Must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and comply with verification requirements if applicable