Terry Foundation Transfer Scholarships
In 2013, the Terry Foundation expanded its program at UT Dallas to include Transfer/Non-Traditional students. The Terry Transfer Scholarship stipend is $12,500 per year and is renewable for up to three years of undergraduate study subject to satisfactory compliance with the Foundation’s academic and other requirements. The selection criteria include academic achievement, demonstrated leadership and family income. A student does not have to qualify for need-based aid in order to receive the scholarship.
Terry Foundation Transfer Qualifications
- Completed college or university credits of at least 30 transferable hours (to exclude dual and AP credit) with a minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA at the time of application deadline
- Acceptance as a full-time non-freshman transfer student beginning in the fall semester at UT Dallas
- U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
- Current continuous resident of the State of Texas for at least 3 years at the time of the application;
- Be at least 21 years of age on May 1 of the year in which the application is submitted