Applying for the Terry Scholars Program
The deadline for the scholarship has passed. The Terry Scholars Program is no longer accepting applications for 2013.
If you are interested in applying to the UT Dallas Terry Scholars Program, please review the qualifications below. Applications will be accepted beginning after Thursday, November 1, 2012.
- 2013 graduate of a Texas high school or home school
- Apply and be accepted to The University of Texas at Dallas for Fall 2013
- Exhibit a notable record of leadership and volunteerism
- Demonstrate a strong record of academic achievement
- Financial need as represented from the FAFSA/Family Income
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be unmarried and without children
Application Deadline: Friday, January 25, 2013
In addition to a completed online application, please provide a sealed official copy of your high school transcript and two letters of recommendation. One of the recommenders must be a high school teacher (preferably in science or math).
Other Important Information:
- File a FAFSA, either on-line or via US mail no later than April 15 (preferred date is March 15)
- Apply for on-campus housing (Terry Scholars are required to live in the residence hall their first year)
Application Form for Terry Scholarship 2013
Download the Terry Foundation Scholarship application to begin your application.
Please save and type your answers directly into the application.